1st March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in PG course with 4 arrears in B.Sc. (Physics) course?

I have kept 4 arrears in Bsc physics. I am a final year student. I wish to study PG course in visual communication. Tell me if i can get admission in the PG course with the pending arrears?

1st March 2016, 09:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in PG course with 4 arrears in B.Sc. (Physics) course?

No, you cannot avail admission for PG course without being completion of graduation course.

The minimum eligibility criteria to avail admission in PG course is that the candidate must have passed graduation in the respective stream from a recognized university.

One cannot avail admission for any of the post graduation course having standing arrears in B.Sc course.
2nd March 2016, 07:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in PG course with 4 arrears in B.Sc. (Physics) course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get admission in PG course with 4 arrears in B.Sc. (Physics) course. If you are aiming at post graduation degree course, you need to show your graduation degree in some field. Since you do not have a valid graduation degree, so you are not eligible for post graduation course. You can opt for distance learning mode (correspondence mode) or part time mode of study to pursue graduation in visual communication or physics and then opt for post graduation studies.
29th July 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I've one arrier in B. Sc computer science in thiruvalluvar University. Can I do my M. Sc computer science in the same university.
9th April 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in MCA course with 1 year arrear in B.sc.computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?