1st March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i become an SI after BE (Mechanical) with arrears?

I have completed my be with some arrears. I wish to become an Sub Inpector in Police. I have CC certificate. I want to know if i can become an SI with arrears pending in BE course?

2nd March 2016, 07:09 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i become an SI after BE (Mechanical) with arrears?

SI stands for Sub Inspector.

The eligibility criteria for Sub Inspector differs from state to state but one common criteria is that candidates must have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university. There should not be any active pending backlogs.

You can not apply for any government job or private job with arrears. You must clear it as soon as possible to be eligible for exams.
2nd March 2016, 11:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my be with some arrears. I wish to become an Sub Inpector in Police. I have CC certificate. I want to know if i can become an SI with arrears pending in BE course?
It is not possible to become Sub Inspector of Police with arrears in graduation. The eligibility to become Sub Inspector of Police is a pass in graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The aspirant must be fit physically also. You have to clear the written examination for this first. So you have to complete graduation to become Sub Inspector of Police. The age limit is 21-25. You should also clear the fitness test and medical test to become Sub Inspector of Police.
21st March 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

If i've cleared the arrears in graduation, is it eligible to si exam
12th July 2021, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I had arrears and I have cleared it can I join for sub inspector of police
21st March 2022, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have written arrear lab papers written 2days befr , can I apply for sub inspector, bcz date is getting over on 7 April 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?