9th April 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?

Hello Sir,
Can I do correspondence B.Ed in Economics
if I got 63% marks in B.A.(Economics) and
48.8% marks in M.A.(Economics)?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 45% in B.A.?
  2. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  6. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  7. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  14. Admission in C.V. Raman or Silicon having 488 rank in OJEE?
  15. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  16. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  17. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  18. How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks
13th April 2015, 07:15 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?

You are perfectly eligible for B.ED based on your qualification.
One needs to have passed graduation with above 50% marks to be eligible for B.Ed.You having much more than that,there is no doubt over your eligibility.Choose a good university based on your preference and enroll for B.Ed.
13th April 2015, 07:25 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?

Of course, you can do B.Ed course in a regular mode as well as via correspondence. You have got a good marks in a graduation level and for doing B.Ed course the Graduation marks is sufficient. For B.Ed course minimum 50% is required and you have 63% so you can easily apply in any of the colleges of India. But yes you need to clear B.Ed entrance test which is conducted by almost university. There is no direct admission you have to sit for entrance exam and on the basis of performance obtained in entrance test candidates are admitted to B.Ed course.

Last edited by saritaupadhyay; 24th April 2015 at 02:21 PM. Reason: grammatical mistake
13th April 2015, 11:47 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes, you can do B.Ed in economics after completing your B.A and M.A in economics. But in order to go for B.Ed you need to have 50% and above in your class 12th with commerce stream and 50 marks and above in economics subject also as you want to pursue for B.Ed in economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?