30th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech in 1st round counselling if secured 1467 rank in KIITEE?

Sir,
I have secured 1467 rank in KIITEE.
I want to study B.Tech there.
So, can I call for 1st round of counselling?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  2. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  3. Can I get admission through 2nd counselling if secured 33665 general rank in KIITEE?
  4. Am I eligible to attend 2nd or 3rd Counselling if secured 18358 rank in KIITEE-MBBS? -- [New]
  5. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. Which branch will I get in NIT after scoring 18026 rank in KIITEE?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech if secured 1445 rank in KIITEE?
  8. Am i eligible for 1st round counseling after scoring 20707 AIR and 849 SC rank in KIITEE? Will I be able to get a seat in B.Tech
  9. In which branch I will get admission if secured 28000 rank in KIITEE-Engineering?
  10. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  12. Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?
  13. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  14. Can I get Education Loan for KIITEE?
  15. Should I take admission in NIT-Rourkela if selected in 3rd round counselling for B.Tech(CE) having secured 10587 AIR in JEE Mains?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(CSE/ECE) if secured 6982 rank in KIITEE? Expected stream with this rank?
  18. How to take admission in 1st round counseling?
5th April 2015, 01:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in 1st round counselling if secured 1467 rank in KIITEE?

You have a good rank in KIITEE and will definitely be called for the first round of counselling. Moreover, you will have the choice of all the branches. So relax and just analyze your future goal and interests and decide atleast three branches in order of preference in your mind. You will need to fill this information during the counselling. Among the branches present in KIIT, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication and Mechanical Engineering are the best branches and are also considered the royal branches of the university.
5th April 2015, 09:52 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in 1st round counselling if secured 1467 rank in KIITEE?

Your KIITEE mark is very good to study B.Tech and hence you have been called for the 1st round of counselling. And hence Start selecting best colleges to study B.Tech and select best branches. Most commonly computer science, engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics are the best branches in B.Tech studies. You surely have greater future to study any one of the branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?