30th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech if expecting 60 marks in VITEEE?

Hello Sir,
I am expecting my marks in VITEEE will be 60.
Will I get good branch in VIT for B.Tech?
Please tell me about my chance.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  2. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech?
  3. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE for admission of OBC student?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 3993 rank in VITEEE?
  5. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  6. How can I take admission in VIT after scoring 100000 in VITEEE? I have scored 55% marks in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college I will get admission if scored 79 marks in JEE Mains? Should I appear in 2nd counselling if secured 38000 rank in VITEEE?
  8. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in VITEEE? Number of questions with total marks contained in VITEEE? Model question papers for preparation?
  10. Can I get admission if scored 70 marks in VITEEE? What rank I have achieve?
  11. How to take admission in Thapar University?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after expecting 164 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  14. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 85 marks in VITEEE? In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission? -- [New]
  15. What is the qualifying score for VITEEE exam?
  16. Fee expenses to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Eligibility to appear in VITEEE with 54% marks in 12th?
  17. Package, cut off and information about VITEEE?
  18. For which college am I eligible after scoring 38956 rank in VITEEE?
3rd April 2015, 11:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech if expecting 60 marks in VITEEE?

Yes, you do have a goo chance to get admission in VIT for B.Tech course.

Analytical study of last year's cut-off indicates that candidates securing 60-70 marks out of 120 have fair chances of getting their names listed in the top 10,000 in VITEEE, 2015 merit list and they are likely to receive call letters for counselling in Phase-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?