16th February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?

Hey
i got 30,000 rank in srm and 80016 in viteee
my mains was bad and i am trying pretty hard for bitsat.
I wish to drop out a year instead of
joining local collages please tell
me between srm/viteee admission
i want btech mechanical

23rd February 2015, 10:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey
i got 30,000 rank in srm and 80016 in viteee
my mains was bad and i am trying pretty hard for bitsat.
I wish to drop out a year instead of
joining local collages please tell
me between srm/viteee admission
i want btech mechanical
It is not a good mark which you have scored in SRM entrance exam and VITEEE exam. However, you may have a chance to get admission B. Tech Mechanical Engineering with SRM entrance exam score. You may get admission based on the cut off marks released by the SRM university. If you're SRM entrance exam mark is not sufficient during counselling process, then you can try to get admission through Management quota. You must pay more money to get admission through Management quota.
6th May 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?

can I get mechanical engineering in chennai campus of SRM university .I HV secured 12535 rank
8th May 2015, 12:40 PM
ankit740
Member+

Your rank in both exams is not good as rank in srm is comparatively better.As you want to study mechanical engineering then in the viteee i do not think that there are any chances but in srm you can go for concelling and may get any college to study.Another better option for you is to go for the preparation again and secure a better rank and you may get a very good college next time.
thank you
1st May 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My rank in srm is 25,993. Can I possible study mechanical or electrical with such a ranking without a management quota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?