24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCom(H) in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a 12th Commerce with Computer Science student?

Hi, I am studying in 12th standard Commerce with Computer Science Group. Can I get admission for BCom Honours in Stella Maris College in Chennai?

30th April 2018, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(H) in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a 12th Commerce with Computer Science student?

Yes, you will be definitely eligible to apply for admission at the said college for B.Com (H) degree course. You have got class 12th with commerce stream, which is the minimum requirement.

Admission will be on merit, based on your class 12th marks. Hence, make sure you have got excellent marks.
8th May 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(H) in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a 12th Commerce with Computer Science student?

Can i take bcom honours course in stella maris college
10th May 2020, 11:02 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(H) in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a 12th Commerce with Computer Science student?

Stella Maris College admission is open for various UG/ PG/ Ph.D courses.Stella Maris College admission offers a good number of undergraduate programmes such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BVA, BBA and postgraduate programmes such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com

The basic eligibility criteria for undergraduate programmes is to have completed 10+2 from a recognized board in the subjects prescribed for the particular courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?