18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai?

I want to do BCom from Stella Maris College of Chennai. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Commerce stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

13th May 2018, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai?

To be eligible to study B.Com course in Stella Maris College, Chennai, you should have passed 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognized board. You can fill the online application form at Stella Maris College, Chennai Official website www.stellamariscollege.edu.in.
14th May 2018, 04:09 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BCom from Stella Maris College of Chennai. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Commerce stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study BCom at Stella Maris College, Chennai. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Commerce, Accountancy and Mathematics/Business Mathematics are eligible to apply for the BCom course in Stella Maris College, Chennai. Candidates are shortlisted for the interview based on their marks scored in the 10+2 (Commerce, Accountancy, Mathematics/Business Mathematics and Economics/English subjects). Candidates can find the details in the Stella Maris College website link given Click Here
15th May 2018, 12:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Stella Maris College, Chennai to study BCom, you need to apply online at www.stellamariscollege.edu.in. You must have passed 12th class with Commerce stream from a recognized board/Institute to be eligible to pursue BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai. On the basis of marks secured in 12th class, if you are shortlisted, then you will be called for interview via E-mail and SMS. If you are selected your admission status will be posted on the College website.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?