27th June 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?

Hi,
I am Lakshman Kumar. I want to join Maris Stella College for PG Diploma course in Computer Application domain. Kindly let me know the admission procedure. And tell me how much fee expenses enlisted for this course? Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College, Vijayawada?
  2. Is BBA available in Stella Maris College? Procedure of admission?
  3. Admission to Stella Maris college after 70-80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?
  5. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College for B.Com after scoring 70 to 80%?
  6. Is it possible to change stream to study in B.Tech for Diploma Computer student? Admission procedure and fee expenses for SC candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College after scoring 96% in 12th state board?
  8. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  9. Cut off marks for admission in B.Com in Stella Maris of 2016 session
  10. Will I get admission for B.A English in Stella Maris?
  11. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. Fee structure, admission details and least date of application for the following listed colleges?
  13. Percentage required to join B.Sc Chemistry in Stella Maris college? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  16. Is there any BBA course in Stella Maris College?
  17. Will I get admission in Stella Maris College for BSc Applied Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 78% in 12th?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?
7th July 2016, 01:14 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Lakshman Kumar. I want to join Maris Stella College for PG Diploma course in Computer Application domain. Kindly let me know the admission procedure. And tell me how much fee expenses enlisted for this course? Thanks in advance!
Sorry, the PG Diploma in Computer Application course is not offered in Maris Stella College. The aspirant can find the list of courses available in the Official website of the college. You can study the course in other institutions in Vijayawada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?