12th September 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam?

Dear Friends,
My general rank in NIFT entrance exam for BF.Tech course is 407 in General quota. I will get seat in NIFT? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
18th June 2016, 11:22 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam?

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts a national level exam every year for admission in B.F.Tech course. You have taken the entrance test and scored 407 rank in general quota. You are interested to know whether you will get any college at this score. Yes, definitely you will get a seat in NIFT. Following are the expected colleges based on your rank:

>>NIFT, Chennai
--Previous year cut off: 530

>>NIFT, Kannur
--Previous year cut off: 669

>>NIFT, Kolkata
--Previous year cut off: 551

>>NIFT, Bhubneshwar
--Previous year cut off:531

>>NIFT, Kangra
--Previous year cut off: 659

>>NIFT, Patna
--Previous year cut off: 690

>>NIFT, Jodhpur
--Previous year cut off: 840

**If you are interested to know about the full details of cut off in various specialization of B.Des course in various NIFT colleges then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Previous year cut off rank for NIFT colleges.pdf(80.8 KB, 9 views)
15th July 2016, 10:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam?

You have scored a pretty decent rank and you may get a seat in the desired subject. You just need to appear in the counseling and fill up as many choices as you can according to your preference of the college.

The actual result you will get after the counseling only because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. But the chances are very good that you may get a good college with this rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?