16th June 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Mechanical stream at any government college with 17320 marks in Entrance Exam?

Hello sir, I scored 69.2 marks in SSC Exam and I secured 17320 marks in Entrance Examination. Can I get seat in Government College for Mechanical Electrical Branches? Please reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in government college in MP after scoring 40,000 in MPPET?
  2. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  3. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  4. Can I get a government seat in PDA college after scoring 12270 rank in mechanical
  5. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  6. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  7. List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  9. Can I get a seat in Mechanical in any Government College after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE?
  10. In which BITS campus will I get after scoring 291 in BITSAT? What are the chances of getting a seat under Mechanical Stream at NIT Warangal or NIT Surathkal?
  11. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which colleges can I apply for after scoring a state rank of 631 in Punjab?
  13. Can i get admission in any Government college of Kerala after scoring 61% marks in JEE Main?
  14. How to join marine engineering after finishing my 2nd PUC by scoring distinction? What is the eligibility to enter the course?
  15. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  16. Can I get a seat in Government college for BDS with 185.25 cut off marks?
  17. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 641 marks in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  18. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
20th June 2016, 10:37 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Mechanical stream at any government college with 17320 marks in Entrance Exam?

Yes, you will get seat in any government college with the same rank. You got good rank in Engineering entrance exam. So don't worry about the rank and continue for the further process to get seat in the college. You have the good score in entrance test, you may get seat in top colleges.
15th July 2016, 09:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Mechanical stream at any government college with 17320 marks in Entrance Exam?

No, you may not get any govt college as the rank in the entrance exam is too poor.

But still you need to sit in the counseling and fill up the choices as per your preferences.

Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. May be you may get a govt college too if you belong to any reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?