16th June 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

IAS can be done from NIFT after BFTech? Details of BFTech course?

After Bftech from NIFT can I do IAS? Can anyone please do tell me in details Courses after Bftech from NIFT

19th June 2014, 04:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IAS can be done from NIFT after BFTech? Details of BFTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After Bftech from NIFT can I do IAS? Can anyone please do tell me in details Courses after Bftech from NIFT
Hey friend,

Yeah you will be eligible for applying for the IAS Exam which is conducted by UPSC(union Public Service Commission) and this exam is being held every year.This exam is known as one of the Civil Service exam.

You are eligible as regarding the education qualification which is needed for the exam and there are certain other qualifications which are also needed to be satisfied,inorder to apply for the exam and they may include such as:

# The candidate appearing should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 21-35 years of age and for OBC it is 21-33 years of age.

# Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed a Degree and as you are having a B.Tech you are satisfying it.

If you are going to satisfy all these above mentioned criteria for the exam then you can apply for the IAS Exam.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?