4th April 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 653 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being a ST candidate?

Friends,
Kindly advice me that I can get seat
in Chennai NIFT campus for B.Des as my rank
in the entrance exam is 653 and I am ST category?
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 747 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an OBC candidate?
  2. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  3. Will I get seat in Chennai NIFT with rank 747?
  4. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  5. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  6. Which NIFT campus can I get after getting waitlisted in general with 256 rank in OBC and 23 rank in NIFT?
  7. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  8. Can I get admission in Chennai or Vellore Campus in 2nd counselling if secured 70000 rank in VITEEE?
  9. How to get admission in B.Des at IIT Guwahati?
  10. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  11. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  12. Can I get admission in chennai campus in Mechanical branch after scoring 24000 rank
  13. Details about the course of fashion technology in NIFT college in Chennai
  14. Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Books to be referred for NIFT exam? How to start my NIFT preparation?
  16. Can I get admission in NIFT after scoring 1720 rank in general category
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd phase of counselling at Vellore or Chennai campus of VIT?
  18. Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?
31st July 2015, 04:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 653 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being a ST candidate?

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course you have applied for
* Number of seats offered by the university.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?