13th January 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission with 173 category rank in NIFT entrance exam?

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I have got an All India Rank of 193 and category rank of 173 in NIFT entrance exam for BFTech. Due to reservation, I have been waitlisted as seats for General category are under 158 rank. So what are my chances of being selected? Hope to hear you soon. Please do reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in any of the NIFT centres is possible with last year rank?
  2. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  3. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
  4. Can I get admission in NIFT after scoring 1720 rank in general category
  5. Chances for admission in B.Des course with 285 rank in NIFT?
  6. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  7. Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 653 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being a ST candidate?
  8. What are the chances for admission in any Self Finance College after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  9. How to take admission in medical college through NEET?
  10. Probability of getting admission in NIFT for Bachelor of Fashion Technology with All India rank of 633?
  11. Chances of admission in BFTech at NIFT?
  12. Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 747 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an OBC candidate?
  13. Can I get NIFT Gandhinagar after scoring 2859 rank in NIFT in general category
  14. Chances to get admission with 30.5 marks in NIFT B.Des entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  15. Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam?
  16. Will I get admission in NIFT after scoring 5209 in NIFT exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
14th January 2016, 10:31 AM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: Chances of admission with 173 category rank in NIFT entrance exam?

BF.Tech stands for Bachelor in Fashion Technology and have a good scope .

Your score 173 is little good to get admission in Bachelor in Fashion Technology but your chances to get admission in NIFT Bangalore is less.

List of NIFT Colleges are :

NIFT Bangalore
NIFT Chennai
NIfT Delhi
NIFT Gandhi Nagar
NIFT Hyderabad.

All the best.
14th January 2016, 02:55 PM
january2016

All India Rank of 173 is not bad for the candidate. If you belongs to the General Category then also it is worth. But, yes everything totally depend on the cut-off marks or the percentage. So, if you belongs to the general category then you will have to get more maximum cut-off marks and if you belongs to the SC/ST then you might get little but relaxation. But, then also if you are not able to apply for it then based on theses marks you can apply at some other colleges.
15th January 2016, 07:25 PM
ranu shahi

You scored 173 ranking in NIFT entrance exam is not bad but not very good also. If you are under reserved category then only you get benefit of reservation. Otherwise it is quite hard to get admission with this rank in NIFT Bangalore. You can try in other colleges for admission.
11th June 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 173 rank in ST category in NIFT is there any chances of getting NIFT campus. If not then what are some other collages for fashion communication without any entrance exam (private will also work)
Hope to see answers !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?