21st April 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Com?

Hi,
I have got 44% marks in B.Com from Gujarat University. Can I take admission in LLB after having this marks? Can you please guide me what can I do? I only want to do LLB.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  3. Is it possible doing LLB along with B.Com? Colleges in Goa offering LLB?
  4. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  5. How can I take admission in LLB having done MBA?
  6. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  8. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  11. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  14. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  15. Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  17. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
22nd April 2016, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Com?

Most of the law entrance exams ask for 50% marks in graduation. Even after relaxation of 5% marks in case if reserved category you will not be eligible for entrance exam.

Admission is mostly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university for various law courses. Seats are allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
22nd April 2016, 06:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum criteria to apply for LLB is that the candidate must have passed graduation with at least 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The cut off percentage is different for all colleges. For instance in Delhi university, the minimum percentage of marks required by a candidate is 50% of marks in graduation while in Banaras Hindu university the minimum cut off percentage is 50% marks in graduation.

You can avail admission in any of the non-reputed colleges to pursue LLB course.
23rd April 2016, 05:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing LLB, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
Admission is based on the CLAT entrance examination conducted.
23rd April 2016, 05:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing LLB, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
Admission is based on the CLAT entrance examination conducted.
13th June 2016, 07:21 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, Don't worry, you can still do LLB, if you fulfill the criteria below:

For applying LLB you should be a graduation with minimum 40% marks (35% for SC / ST) and percentage and other criteria may vary depending upon the institute. Most of the colleges provide the LLB for students who have low percentage in graduation.
To get admission in LLB, you have to sit for exams like CLAT, LAWCET etc.

The Entrance Exam is written test where questions are based on Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge.
22nd February 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 44%marks in be. Come in labour course where necessary how.
17th March 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to study LLB with 44.29% in BA? Plz help me what I do?
21st March 2020, 03:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Process to do Law are as follows:-

:- Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- Candidate minimum age is 20 years .

:- Mark's relaxation also available for reserved category candidates.

:- Must appear the entrance exam namely as CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?