19th January 2016, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?

i hve given my bcom exam from delhi university (corr........) and result is awaited .i want to do LLB after graduation so tell me how can i get admission . ?when was the next entrance exam or the eligibility criteria to apply direct in colleges.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  3. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  7. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  10. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  11. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?
  13. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB in DU after completion of Graduation from JNVU?
  15. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  16. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do LLB after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2016, 05:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after the graduation from any recognised university.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after graduation degree. So, candidates passed graduation degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission.

To get the admission in the course candidate need to qualify in entrance examination conducted by different university.
19th January 2016, 07:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?

The eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Legislative Law after graduation:

Applicant must have done graduation with at least 45% marks( 40% for reserved categories).

17 years is the minimum age required.

No upper age limit.

Applicants who have obtained graduation through open university system directly without such studies are not eligible for admission in law courses.

Entrance Test:
CLAT
DU LLB Entrance Test
LSAT
Punjab University
CEE Kerala
MD University
20th January 2016, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hve given my bcom exam from delhi university (corr........) and result is awaited .i want to do LLB after graduation so tell me how can i get admission . ?when was the next entrance exam or the eligibility criteria to apply direct in colleges.?
The candidates who are all completed their Graduation with 50% marks are eligible for LLB admission. The aspirant has to apply to the college through online mode or offline mode. There will be an entrance examination in the government law colleges for the LLB admission. The aspirant has to score good marks in the entrance examinations. Then the merit list will be prepared and the candidates will be called for an admission. Most of the LLB colleges may accept CLAT score card, hence it always recommended CLAT exam for LLB admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?