6th April 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?

I m pursuing final year b-tech in IT and it will be completed by may 2011 and now am planning to do m-tech in cse but i have missed the gate entrance,i want to do m-tech from one of these universities punjab university ,thapper university,punjabi university or pec.......plz guide me how can i get admission in one of these universities by this year only,bcz i don't want to drop the year,,,from where should i prepare for there entrance and how i can get admission by this year??????

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  4. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  5. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  6. How could I get admission in institutes like PEC, Thapar etc? Qualifications required to get in those college?
  7. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  8. Can I get admission in PEC or Thapar University after scoring 2963 rank
  9. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  11. Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?
  12. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  13. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  14. Which colleges come under LEET? Is PEC University and Punjab University a part of this?
  15. Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?
  16. How to get admission in Institutes like PEC, Thapar? Qualifications required to get into good colleges? Any way to get in without AIEEE or IIT?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  18. Admission in Thapar university is possible with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board? -- [New]
28th December 2011, 02:15 AM
rishibha kurichh

Smile Re: How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?

you should try other private entrance exams conducted by other universities because these require high gate score,exam u have missed. try courses in cse along with your prepration it will keep you busy or you can do job for one year. all d best.
21st February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?

I want To take admission in Punjab University in mtech having branch computer science,How would I take admission.
17th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?

plz tell me about the entrance test
8th April 2012, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

I m pursuing final year b-tech in IT and it will be completed by may 2012 and now am planning to do m-tech in cse but i have missed the gate entrance,i want to do m-tech from one of these universities punjab university ,thapper university,punjabi university or pec.......plz guide me how can i get admission in one of these universities by this year only,bcz i don't want to drop the year,,,from where should i prepare for there entrance and how i can get admission by this year??????
8th April 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?

I m pursuing final year b-tech in IT and it will be completed by may 2012 and now am planning to do m-tech in cse but my gate entrance ran is 58275 .,i want to do m-tech from one of these universities punjab university ,thapper university,punjabi university or pec.......plz guide me how can i get admission in one of these universities by this year only,bcz i don't want to drop the year,,,from where should i prepare for there entrance and how i can get admission by this year??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?