21st August 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better to pursue B.Tech Food Technology from PAU or BE Food Technology from PU?

Sir, I wanted to know which one is better to pursue, B.tech Food Tech in PAU (Punjab Agricultural University) or BE Food Tech in PU (Panjab University)..???
Kindly explain me with reasons..thanking U..

23rd July 2015, 04:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better to pursue B.Tech Food Technology from PAU or BE Food Technology from PU?

See, both the universities are good and both the courses are equivalent to each other.

By pursuing both the courses, you will be equally eligible for all the jobs as BE and BTech are equivalent to each other.

The admission depends upon the rank you get in the entrance examination. If you are getting both the colleges as per your rank then I would suggest you to go for BTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?