22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get aeronautical seat after 15000 rank in AP EAMCET?

Hi, I wrote JEE mains. I think i don’t get a good rank. I think I will get rank of 15,000 rank in AP EAMCET. Can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering at Andhra University?

23rd July 2017, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get aeronautical seat after 15000 rank in AP EAMCET?

It is not sure whether you will get a seat for aeronautical in Andhra University with 15000 rank in AP EAMCET, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the college and it changes every year. The cut off marks generally depends on the following factors:

> Number of seats available

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper

If you successfully achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get admission with the above rank.

23rd July 2017, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you can get a score of 15000 rank in the AP EAMCET, you can get admission in different Colleges to take B.Tech course in various fields. But be specific for Aeronautical Engineering, you must have to score a good rank in the entrance examination as this course is of much demand.
However you can apply in the above mentioned college with your rank to get admission in Aeronautical field as cut off marks changes every year. So, according to the availability of seat, if there is vacancy, then you can definitely get a seat in the College.

24th July 2017, 01:49 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

That depends upon the cut-off percentage of that year you wish to get admission in. If you are able to score well in it, you can avail admission and if not, then I am sorry to say that admission will not be allowed in that college and you will have to look for admission in some other college.

The cut-off never remains the same and therefore it is not possible to say that whether you will be getting admission or not by seeing the last year or last to last year's cut-offs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?