22nd July 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?

I had completed 12th with 75%. Now I want to do aeronautical engineering. What stream I should take and also which college is good for me and also I had not written JEE and EAMCET. I want to get a college from Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?
  2. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  4. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016
  5. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much should I score in SSLC and PU in order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
  9. Can I get BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) admission with 21334 rank in AP-EAMCET and 75000 rank in JEE Main?
  10. Procedure to reappear in EAMCET due to seat cancellation? How to attend counseling?
  11. JEE Main or JEE Advanced which one to write for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  13. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  15. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  18. List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam
23rd July 2017, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed 12th with 75%. Now I want to do aeronautical engineering. What stream I should take and also which college is good for me and also I had not written JEE and EAMCET. I want to get a college from Delhi.

Students can pursue aeronautical engineering course through Manipal Institute of Technology without JEE and EAMCET scores. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks can pursue B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology. Admission to the course is done on the basis of All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET). Duration of the course is four years and you can apply online for taking admission to the B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology. Manipal Institute of Technology website link is Click Here
23rd July 2017, 12:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in Aeronautical Engineering course are done through National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc.,. Without appearing in the entrance examinations, you need to buy a seat through management quota for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
23rd July 2017, 05:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering program is 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with a fairly 60% percentage of pass marks.
One must pass the qualifying exam i.e. IITJEE for admission into Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Without qualifying in the entrance exams you will not be eligible to get admission in any engineering universities or colleges.
24th July 2017, 01:41 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You do not need to opt for any separate stream, you should just have completed your 12th board examination with science stream.

After that you will have to appear for JEE(main) examination and the better your score the better college you will be getting admission in.

You can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering only after appearing in the above mentioned examinations and clearing the minimum cut-off. So, try to score well in the entrance and I am sure you will be getting admission in some good college for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?