5th December 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com if failed in F.Y.B.Com?

Respected Sir,
I have completed with my 12th and now I got failed in F.Y.B.Com. Can I do directly T.Y.B.Com? I don't want to waste my year so I want to know regarding this.

6th December 2015, 03:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com if failed in F.Y.B.Com?

No, you can't get admission in T.Y.B.Com if failed in F.Y.B.Com.

Candidate must have to pass both first year and second year of B.Com in order to get admission in third year of B.Com or any other graduation degree.
6th December 2015, 04:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in third year of B.Com course after failing in first year of B.Com course. To be eligible to pursue B.Com third year, the candidate must have completed first and second year of B.Com course. Since, you have failed in first year of B.Com course, you can get direct admission to third year B.Com course. So, I suggest you to qualify your first year B.Com course by appearing in Supplementary examinations, so, that are eligible to pursue second and third year of B.Com course.
6th December 2015, 05:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed with my 12th and now I got failed in F.Y.B.Com. Can I do directly T.Y.B.Com? I don't want to waste my year so I want to know regarding this.
Sorry its not possible for you to get direct admission into B.Com 3rd year without studying 2nd years. No colleges in Indian does not entertained directly admission into 3rd year B.Com. Please, conduct your college Head of the Department or admission office in order get more information about the direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?