4th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission for graduation after diploma?

How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma after 10th? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

5th December 2015, 01:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission for graduation after diploma?

You can get direct admission only in B.E/B.Tech Graduation course through Lateral Entry process after completion of your Diploma course. To get direct admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
5th December 2015, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Being a diploma holder you have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in a graduation course. There is no direct admission procedure for you to get admission in a B.Tech course which is the only option available for you according to your qualification.

Hence, just be prepared for the lateral entry exam or you can go for AMIE which is also equivalent to engineering degree. AMIE doesn't need any entrance exam and you can directly register for it plus it is a distance mode programme.
5th December 2015, 09:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get direct admission in the second year of your graduation after completing your diploma. For that you have to appear in the lateral entry entrance test (LEET)

For getting admission in well reputed college you must have to score good rank in the entrance test.

Also you can get admission in 2nd year directly without entrance test. There are many colleges which offers direct admission in second year of graduation to diploma holders without entrance test. So it depends totally on you that for which college you want to go.
5th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma after 10th? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
It is based on course which you selected to apply for. Mostly Engineering colleges accept Diploma holders through Lateral entry. However, the candidates are required to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The chances are less for Diploma holders to get admission into Arts and Science colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?