19th February 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Emergency Ward of Medical Hospital being a BHMS Doctor?

Hello
I'am a BHMS holder.
Will i be able to get a job in casuality /
emergency of medical hospital.
please let me know as soon as possible

30th September 2016, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Emergency Ward of Medical Hospital being a BHMS Doctor?

Most of the reputed hospitals prefer MBBS doctors only. BHMS doctors are not considered until there is a nonavailability of proper staff. Hence, chances will be less to get a job of that kind with BHMS degree.

You can try but MBBS candidates are always preferred for casualty or emergency ward of a medical hospital.
2nd October 2016, 01:40 PM
Madison.

Default Re: Can I get job in Emergency Ward of Medical Hospital being a BHMS Doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I'am a BHMS holder.
Will i be able to get a job in casuality /
emergency of medical hospital.
please let me know as soon as possible
No, you cannot get a job in the emergency Ward of a Medical Hospital with a BHMS degree. The hospitals prefer to recruit MBBS doctors in the emergency ward. You can try however the chances are very less to get recruited in emergency ward.

BHMS stands for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. This degree is awarded to the Homeopathic doctors. It is a 5 year academic course with 4 and a 1/2 year of academic session and 1 year of internship programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?