30th December 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Does Andhra University offer B.Ed course under NCTE pattern? Detailed information about it?

Sir/Madam,
Is Andhra University follows NCTE pattern for B.Ed course? I want to know the full information and with details. Kindly provide me immediately.

3rd October 2016, 10:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Andhra University offer B.Ed course under NCTE pattern? Detailed information about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Is Andhra University follows NCTE pattern for B.Ed course? I want to know the full information and with details. Kindly provide me immediately.
Yes, of course Andhra University offers B.Ed course under NCTE pattern. Please, find the attachment below for more Information regarding B.Ed course through Andhra University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BEd-Rules-and-Regulations-2013-14.pdf(97.2 KB, 26 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?