21st May 2012, 07:59 PM
drp_singh

Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?

sir,i have passed the final year exam of BHMS course from pt.jln state homoeopathic medical college and hospital kanpur,can i persue 1 year compulsory internship frm AIIMS college and hospital.

please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  2. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  3. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  5. Can I change my college after passing first year BHMS?
  6. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  8. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  10. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  11. How can I do hotel management? I am a BHMS student pursuing internship
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  14. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  15. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  18. Internship related to Imaging System in AIIMS for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
5th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?

what is exam for bhms course
11th October 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drp_singh View Post
sir,i have passed the final year exam of BHMS course from pt.jln state homoeopathic medical college and hospital kanpur,can i persue 1 year compulsory internship frm AIIMS college and hospital.

please guide me.
no you cant do like that.its depend upon ur college
16th September 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

do i practice as alopathy medicine after completed bhms course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?