29th June 2016, 01:40 PM
kirancherry

Can I get seat in any new private college affiliated to The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University with poor EAMCET marks?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get a seat in The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University affiliate new Agricultural private colleges with as I have scored poor marks in EAMCET? I need to get seat under this university. Kindly help me!

4th July 2016, 08:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in any new private college affiliated to The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University with poor EAMCET marks?

I am sorry to say you that it is very difficult to get seat in any private College affiliated to The Archarya N.G Ranga Agricultural University with poor EAMCET marks, there is very less chance of admission.
However you can try in some Colleges, if there will be some vacancy, then you may get chance there. Otherwise it is very difficult.
15th July 2016, 05:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get seat in any new private college affiliated to The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University with poor EAMCET marks?

The new private colleges affliated under The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University are very good colleges and with poor marks in the entrance exam, you have very less chances to get into them.

You can apply for some other colleges in the counselling but don't lose hope as o one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

Fill up the colleges you want into your choice list and see for yourself.
22nd October 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

When these new private agriculture affiliated colleges are started in ap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?