31st March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in AP? What are the jobs for Nutrition?

what are the best clgs in a.p and what are the jobs for nutrition ..but iam telugu medium in b.sc

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  3. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  4. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  5. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  6. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  7. When are the diet forms coming into the market?
  8. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  9. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  10. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in Maharashtra and Gujarat for B.Tech in Food and Nutrition?
  13. Which university in India offers Ph.D in Nutrition? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  15. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  16. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  17. B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after 12th standard with PCM? Good colleges for the same?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
23rd August 2015, 11:56 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in AP? What are the jobs for Nutrition?

**The best College in Andhra Pradesh are====>

--Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural university, Hyderabad,

--Andhra Pradesh Agricultural university, Hyderabad,

--National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad,

--PIMTECH College of B.Sc MLT, Khammam,

--Sree sreenivasa B.Sc MLT Training Institute, Kurnool,

--Sri Sadguru Ali Saheb swamy college of B.Sc MLT, Anantapur,

--SV Agricultural college, Tirupati.

--Swetha college of B.Sc nursing, Nellore,

--Hiworth Education, Hyderabad,
Jeevan Jyothi B.Sc nursing college, Tenali,

--KKC College of B.Sc Nursing, Chittur etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?