9th May 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I improve my graduation percentage now this time?

I have done my graduation in the year of 2008, with an aggregate of 42% of marks. Can I improve my graduation percentage now this time?

10th May 2022, 01:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my graduation percentage now this time?

Yes. You can improve your graduation percentage now. For this, you have to apply for the improvement exam. You have to fill up the application form and submit it to your university to get appear in the improvement exam.
10th May 2022, 11:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You cannot appear for the improvement exam now and can only improve your aggregate after pursuing the degree again.
10th May 2022, 02:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Maximum of 5 to 8 years is provided for improvement of marks.
Improvement exam can be taken just after the main exam.
Those who failed to fill the improvement form are not allowed to give improvement exam.
Thus due to huge year gap , now it's not possible to give improvement exam .
11th May 2022, 10:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot improve your marks in graduation degree now having completed the same degree course way back in 2008 as the maximum duration allowed for completing a graduation degree course including all backlog papers or supplementary examination papers is six years from the date of first registration to the same degree course.

So, if you have to improve your marks in graduation degree course you need to start all again from the very first year of graduation degree course seeking fresh admission to the same degree course.
13th May 2022, 12:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Since, it is a long time you have completed your graduation and now you are wanting to improve your graduation percentage so, it would not be possible for you right now.
Radhe it would be better if you complete your graduation again from any Open University like Indira Gandhi National Open University, Manipal University etc.
13th May 2022, 02:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Some universities give you chance for percentage improvement, if it is allowed in your university then definitely you can. To improve your marks percentage you can pursue graduation again and can score well. In my opinion, marks will not decide your future your knowledge and skills will. Don't let your marks affect your mindset to gain your life goals. You can also do some specialization courses for increasing your opportunity, in spite of doing graduation again or giving an improvement examination.
13th May 2022, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you can't apply for improvement after such a long gap. Now it's too late for improvement. You can apply for improvement after announcing result but as you have a gap of 14 years then it is not possible.
There is no provision to do improvement after a gap.
13th May 2022, 06:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Now its too late to apply for improvement exam.

A candidate can apply for improvement exam in the same year in which he or she gave the final exam.

After 14 years of gap you are not eligible to apply for improvement exam.
13th May 2022, 07:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can again pursue graduation in same subjects after post graduation.

You can apply for improvement in all subjects of your graduation to improve your score in those subjects. You have to fill the improvement form and submit it to your university to appear in improvement exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?