2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do, if I don’t qualify BFA entrance exam?

Hi, I'm Kavya from Ballia (Banaras) this is my final year 12th (commence), but I am confused what to take BFA or B.Com. Now my problem is that what shall I do, if I don't qualify the BFA entrance. I mean my one year will go waste .Please tell me what will I do?

3rd April 2017, 06:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do, if I don’t qualify BFA entrance exam?

There are many institutes which provide Bachelor of Fine Arts degree course to 12th pass students and also conduct entrance exam but somehow if you do not able to crack the entrance exam then you need not to worry because private institutes do not conduct any kind of entrance exam for admission to this course. You can directly take the management quota seat on the basis of money. Some institutes also grant admission on the basis of 12th percentage. If your percentage in 12th standard is good then definitely you can pursue admission.
4th April 2017, 12:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

First of all I want to say that don't get tensed. Keep your mind calm and think that in which subject you think you are good and can understand well, so that you can perform well. This is the easiest way which will help you to choose your stream. Both BFA and B.Com ghave great career opportunities, so choose according to your interest.

Now all the colleges does not have the system of entrance examination for BFA course. So, if you cannot qualify the BFA entrance examination then nothing to worry about. You can simply apply at any other college where they select the candidates on the basis of marks secured in 12th standard and can get admission to pursue BFA course.
4th April 2017, 12:33 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

You have chosen commerce as your stream in plus 2 then it will be better to choose B.com as your graduation degree course. There are ample of job opportunities in the commerce field and there are also higher education or professional courses are available like Chartered Accountancy course, Cost accountant course, Company secretary course, etc. You can pursue these available courses according to your choice. You can also pursue Bachelors of Fine Arts, but for that you need to put hard labor otherwise your precious one year will be lost and it will create lots of obstacles in your career all you have to do is to work hard, day in and day out. My advice for you is you should go to B. Com it will be better for you.
4th April 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm Kavya from Ballia (Banaras) this is my final year 12th (commence), but I am confused what to take BFA or B.Com. Now my problem is that what shall I do, if I don't qualify the BFA entrance. I mean my one year will go waste .Please tell me what will I do?

You should appear for the BFA entrance examination with full confidence then you can clear the entrance examination and join the BFA course. If you don’t qualify in BFA entrance examination then you have to join some other courses like B.Com. You have to apply for both the courses, if selected in BFA then join the course. If failed in BFA, you can join B.Com in any one of the colleges you have applied for. If B.Com admission comes first then you have to pay the minimum fees and join the course. If you clear the BFA, leave B.Com and join the BFA course. The above given are some of the options available to study BFA or B.Com.
4th April 2017, 05:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in BFA, then you should go for BFA entrance exam conducted by so many institutes/universities like BHU, DU etc. Try your best in the entrance exam. If you are unable to score good marks in the entrance exam which are enough to chase the cutoff, then you can also apply for direct admission for Bachelor's of Fine Art.
Direct admission will be done on the basis of merit list issued by the institutes as per marks scored by you in intermediate standard.
28th April 2022, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do, if I don%u2019t qualify BFA entrance exam?

Can we apply for bfa in lucknow university after 12th ?
13th May 2022, 07:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who did Art and Craft courses and studied Art and Craft at school level are given preference. The admission process for BFA Applied Arts is generally merit based, though some colleges and universities also conduct entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?