21st September 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Graduation if completed 12th but failed in Mathematics?

Hello Sir,
I have passed my 12th Board exam but failed in Mathematics because I have 6 subjects in 12th so I have passed in 5 subjects. Now I am eligible to applying for Graduation?

22nd September 2015, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduation if completed 12th but failed in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have passed my 12th Board exam but failed in Mathematics because I have 6 subjects in 12th so I have passed in 5 subjects. Now I am eligible to applying for Graduation?
Yes, you are eligible for graduation course.

You have failed in mathematics in 12th standard so you have completed 12th standard with bio science subject.

So you can apply for below given course-

B.Sc in Botany

B.Sc in Zoology

B.Sc in Microbiology
22nd September 2015, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Graduation if completed 12th but failed in Mathematics?

If the board has declared you pass then you can surely apply for admission in graduation course. If in your marksheet it is written that you are not pass then you have to clear the maths exam before becoming eligible for admission in degree.

Normally, one has to pass in minimum 5 subjects. Also, in compulsory subjects you have to pass. If maths was a compulsory subject for you then you will not be eligible for degree.
22nd September 2015, 08:08 PM
DSP@1

I am sorry that you are not eligible to do graduation course without clearing your Mathematics subject in your 12th standard.

The eligibility criteria for any graduation course are as follows.

-Candidate must have qualified 12th standard or it's equivalent from the recognized board,
-Candidate age must be between 17-25 years.

As you have left with Mathematics subject as backlog you are not eligible for graduation now.

Try to complete it in the supplementary exam conducted by your state education board then only you will be eligible for graduation.

If you failed to clear it in supplementary too then you have to wait for on year and then complete that subject then you can go for graduation.
22nd September 2015, 09:32 PM
Professional solution

No, you are not eligible for Graduation.
Basic eligibility for Graduation is 10+2.
And the Age limit is 23 yrs.
And the minimum percentage in 12th is 40%
So, if you have above eligibilities then you can eligible for Graduation.
4th May 2019, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I failed in maths in class12 but I pass with physical education so tell me what I can do for defence
8th June 2021, 09:19 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students,
Yes you can apply for graduation course...if you are failed in one subject you can give supplementary (compartment)exam in your failed subject it will save you time...
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?