1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to clear CPT without wasting any time in graduation?

I am in class XII. How can I prepare for CPT exam without wasting any time without graduation. What should I do? Please tell me in my gmail [email protected].

1st February 2017, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear CPT without wasting any time in graduation?

You need to crack CPT after class 12th, if you don't want to study graduation. You can register for CPT through their official website http://online.icai.org/cptform.html. Just apply for it and start preparing for exam according to the syllabus.

Once you qualify CPT, you will become eligible for CA IPCC registration. Therefore, make sure you are well prepared for it.
1st February 2017, 09:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate is eligible to apply anytime for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) when he/she pass his/her class 10, but the candidate can give the exam only when he/she have passed your class 12.The candidate must have clear his class 10 and then he/she can register prior 2 months of the examination of CPT and no other requirements are needed.
1st February 2017, 10:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should start preparing for your examination as soon as possible while being in 12th standard only, however, you should also keep in mind that your board examination should not get hampered. However, I would suggest you to study properly for your 12th boards and you will be very much prepared for upcoming various examinations in future.

You can also get admission in any good coaching institute providing classes for the above mentioned examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?