16th June 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Vsc course being 20 years old studying Physics honours? Procedure to join this course through entrance exam?

now i am doing my ug program in physics. but i want to join b.vsc course next year.i am 20 years old. can i join in this course? what is the procedure to join this course and also give info about the entrance exams regarding this course? kindly reply to me.

14th August 2014, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Vsc course being 20 years old studying Physics honours? Procedure to join this course through entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am doing my ug program in physics. but i want to join b.vsc course next year.i am 20 years old. can i join in this course? what is the procedure to join this course and also give info about the entrance exams regarding this course? kindly reply to me.
When you are planning to do UG in Physics Hons, then why you're planning to do a B.V.Sc course after completing your UG course. Both the courses are considered as a bachelor degree. Doing B.V.Sc after the UG Physics course is a waste of time. So, I suggest you to apply for a master degree course after completing Physics honors course, which you have can gain some knowledge over physics and get good job opportunities too. However, Here I provide the eligibility criteria for B.V.sc coruse.

Eligibility Criteria needed for B.V.Sc course:-
  • The applicant must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from recognized university.
  • The applicant needed to score minimum 50% marks.
  • The applicant might be required to appear for an entrance exam conducted by institutions or colleges.
  • The applicant age must be below 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?