6th January 2013, 01:08 PM
shirisha kashyap

How to join Ag BSc course while studying in CBSE school?

Sir/Madam
I am shirisha.studying in a CBSE School.I have already applied for NEET.I want to join Ag B.Sc course.Is there any entrance exam other than NEET to join in any university in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Military School for 10th CBSE student?
  2. Can we join +2 after CBSE 10th school exam?
  3. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  4. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  5. How can I Join in Aeronautics if I am studying in PU1 in CBSE school
  6. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  7. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  8. How to study in school while studying in 10th standard in KV Coimbatore with CBSE pattern
  9. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  10. Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  12. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  13. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate? -- [New]
  14. Can I get CBSE school exams rather board exams if studying in New Indian School, Bahrain?
  15. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  16. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  17. To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?
  18. How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE
8th August 2015, 07:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Ag BSc course while studying in CBSE school?

There is a separate entrance examination conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research for the bachelor's degree in agriculture called ICAR AIEEA UG exam. AIEEA stands for the All India Engineering Entrance exam for undergraduate admissions.

Eligibility criteria:

>>You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with any of the subjects like biology or mathematics or agriculture or homescience.

>>For general category candidates the percentage of marks required in 10+2 to apply for the exam is 50%. For reserved category, candidates get 5% relaxation in marks.

>>Candidate with compartment or supplementary in any of the subject will not be eligible for the exam.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years. No upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of any category.

For any more details about this entrance exam, you can visit www.icar.org.in.
15th August 2015, 10:50 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: How to join Ag BSc course while studying in CBSE school?

There is a separate entrance examination conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research for the bachelor's degree in agriculture called ICAR AIEEA UG exam. AIEEA stands for the All India Engineering Entrance exam for undergraduate admissions.

Eligibility criteria:

>>You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with any of the subjects like biology or mathematics or agriculture or homescience.

>>For general category candidates the percentage of marks required in 10+2 to apply for the exam is 50%. For reserved category, candidates get 5% relaxation in marks.

>>Candidate with compartment or supplementary in any of the subject will not be eligible for the exam.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years. No upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of any category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?