7th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Without Mathematics in 12th I can study Bachelor of Architecture?

Hello,
Can I join Bachelor of Architecture course as I am doing 12th Science without Mathematics? Please tell me about this immediately.

11th October 2015, 12:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Without Mathematics in 12th I can study Bachelor of Architecture?

You have completed 12th standard without mathematics so you are not eligible for B.Arch course.

NATA exam is conducted for B.Arch course.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
11th October 2015, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Maths is compulsory for B.Arch course admission. If you haven't studied maths in 12th then you will not be eligible for entrance exams like JEE Main and NATA which are the gateway for admission in top colleges.

Hence, you should make sure that you have studied maths at XII level in order to get admission in B.Arch course.
15th May 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do one year diploma in mathematics and appear for Nata as I did not have mathematics in class 12th
13th June 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I haven't taken maths in 10th as I was in icse. I had maths in 12th and even I got cleared in nata can I get admission in architecture college
24th June 2017, 05:36 PM
yamram

It is compulsory to study mathematics in 12th standard and moreover it is compulsory to clear the NATA test after 12th standard for doing the B.Arch.
19th October 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any b arch college to get admission without taken math in 12
19th May 2019, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

WHETHER CBSE 2 STUDENT , HAVING SUBJECTS PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, ENGISH CORE, HINDI CORE IS ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN B.ARCH . THE NATA SCORE I S84.
25th September 2021, 01:16 PM
Wasma sanober

No you are not allowed to study architecture if you don't have mathematics as your main stream in your 11th and 12th class but earlier commerce and art students were allowed to choose architecture as a career; provided they study mathematics in class 11th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?