13th June 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc without studying Biology in 12th?

Sir, actually I studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in grade 11th but I studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in grade 12th. Am I eligible to join Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc)?

14th June 2018, 08:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc without studying Biology in 12th?

=> B.V.Sc. or Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

=> The duration of this course is four and half years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc without studying Biology in 12th.
14th June 2018, 09:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc without studying Biology in 12th?

No, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.V.Sc course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
14th June 2018, 10:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.V.Sc is Bachelor in Veterinary Science and to get admission in the course it is compulsory that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination or to get admission in course without Biology as main paper.
15th June 2018, 12:33 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

No, you are not eligible to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science without study Biology in 10+2.

Eligibility criteria for B.V.Sc:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB as a main paper from a recognized board.

2. Candidate must have secured minimum aggregate 55% marks in 10+2.

3. Admission procedure and criterion differ from university to university.

You can't studied Biology in 12th so you are not eligible to join B.V.Sc.
15th June 2018, 12:53 AM
ranu shahi

To pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science it is compulsory to have Biology as main subject in 12th board exam.
You have completed 12th board exam from Maths as main subject that is why you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science.
15th June 2018, 02:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science after completing 12th it is compulsory to have Biology as main paper in 12th board.
If you have Biology in 11th standard but not in 12th standard then it is not possible to pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science.
15th June 2018, 03:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to join Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc without studying Biology in 12th class.

Subjects required to join Bachelor of Veterinary Science or B.V.Sc

1. Physics

2. Chemistry

3. Mathematics
15th June 2018, 05:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course:

1. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 11th and 12th standard both. Without studying biology in 12th standard, you can not apply for BVSc course.

2. Biology is necessary subject for this course.

You need to have minimum of 50% marks in this stream. The age criteria for course is 17-25 years.
15th June 2018, 08:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Veterinary course is a professional course. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this course is that candidate must have done senior secondary board examination with minimum of 50% marks.

Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary. You can not apply for BVSc course without biology in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?