10th August 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can a 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream join Air Force? Available post and requirements for it?

Hello sir, I have just passed 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream and now want to join Indian Air Force. Please tell me how can I join Air Force? Available post and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  2. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force if secured 47% in 12th Science? Requirements to join? -- [New]
  4. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  5. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  6. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  7. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after securing 78% in my 12th with Science stream?
  9. How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 62.2% in science stream
  10. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  11. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  13. Am I eligible for CDS examination after passing Zoology, Microbiology and Chemistry
  14. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Airforce after 12th medical stream?
  16. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Joining process of Merchant Navy after BE from a college of AICTE?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
10th August 2017, 08:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream join Air Force? Available post and requirements for it?

Yes definitely if you are interested to join Airforce after completion your 12th standard then you have to appear in the NDA examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. Those candidates who have taken Mathematics, Physics, chemistry or stream commerce with mathematics are eligible to appear in NDA exam. But problem is that Commerce students are only eligible for Indian Army.
10th August 2017, 10:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream join Air Force? Available post and requirements for it?

Candidates interested in defence service have better option to join through NDA entry after 12th std.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible.

For recruitment in Air Force and Navy it is mandatory to have PCM as main paper. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB.

After qualifying in both stages and after proper training you will be eligible for recruitment as Lieutenant.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

The other available option for joining Air Force is as Flying officer. The examination for which is conducted by Air Force. For detail visit at www.carrerairforce.nic.in.
10th August 2017, 11:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Being 12th passed from science stream you are eligible to join Indian Air Force and for this you have to appear in the NDA examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year in the month of April and September.
Being unmarried male candidate who are eligible for this exam.
11th August 2017, 07:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

* Being a Class 12th passed candidate with Science stream i.e; PCM group you have the following options in Indian Air force :-

1) You can become a commissioned officer in Indian Air force by joining NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination.

Further for aapearing in NDA entrance examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying 16.5 years to 19.5 years in addition to your educational qualifucation.

2) You can also join Indian Air force as Airmen X and Y group by qualifying its rally followed by Common Entrance Examination.

For recruitment at these posts you must be an unmarried Indian male candidates with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. Also your aggregate at Class 12th must be atleast 50% for appearing in this recruitment.

For more details and updates regarding different entries Indian Air force you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?