26th September 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i join CS executive programme after BBM?

I am at present doing B.B.M final year course. I want to know if i can join CS executive programme?

28th September 2015, 11:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i join CS executive programme after BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am at present doing B.B.M final year course. I want to know if i can join CS executive programme?
BBM students are directly eligible to apply for CS Executive course. Candidates who have passed the qualifying Graduation exam are only eligible to apply directly. There is no minimum marks required for Company Secretary. Just pass mark in Graduation is enough to apply for a Company Secretary course.

For additional Information please visit here - www.icsi.edu
28th September 2015, 07:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join CS executive programme after BBM.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers CS (Company Secretary)course .

There are three stages in CS course :

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam .The CS Exam is conducted twice in an year in the month of June and December and the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

The candidate has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.
30th September 2015, 12:30 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Institute of Company Secretaries of India Conducted the CS Course in India.

CS stands for Company Secretary.

Yes, you can join CS course after completing your BBM.

After the Completion your BBM, you are eligible to join executive programme directly.
Once, you qualify in the executive programme then you become eligible for the professional programme.
For this Programme ICSI Charged 7000/-.
After the Executive course you need to Go Particle training.

This exam is conducted in three stages:

1)Foundation programme,
2)Executive programme and
3)Professional Programme.

Eligibility for CS Course:-

Candidates should have completed at least their 10+2 or its equivalent from the recognized university.

Candidates who hold graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university are also eligible for it.
30th September 2015, 06:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you are definitely eligible for the CS Executive Program after the completion of BBM as the candidates are eligible to apply for the CS course after the completion of Graduation or after intermediate also. After the completion of Graduation, candidates can skip the foundation levels otherwise the candidate has to appear for the foundation levels also.
After Graduation candidates can directly apply for CS Executive Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?