20th July 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I really need to see if I would be able to complete the course. Please give me the answer soon.

21st July 2015, 07:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

Yes, it is possible to join CS course right after completion of 12th . After passing 12th, you can join in the Foundation programme of CS course . It takes eight months duration to complete Foundation programme .

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers CS course . CS stands for Company Secretary.

There are three stages in CS course –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

The eligibility criteria to join CS course after 12th are as under :-

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

The candidate must have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects , so as to pass in the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination .

22nd July 2015, 03:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

If you mean Company scretary by CS then yes, you can do it along with the graduation after 12th. You can either do it after the graduation in Commerce Field.

The eligibility criteria for CS is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for CS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?