1st September 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for CS course if I have done my graduation from Delhi University with 41% marks?

I have done my graduation from SOL DU I have 41% so can get admit to CS? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  4. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for CS course if I have done my graduation from Delhi University with 41% marks? -- [New]
  6. Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  8. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?
  9. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  10. How can I be able to do MSc? What is the eligibility for MSc?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 52% marks?
  13. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  16. How should I pursue MCA degree?
  17. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com from Delhi University having completed B.Com from Lucknow University?
9th September 2015, 06:08 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for CS course if I have done my graduation from Delhi University with 41% marks?

You are eligible for CS course after completing graduation.
There are 3 stages in CS course. They are
1. Foundation Programme
2. Executive Programme
3. Professional Programme

Basically, a graduate can directly join CS in Executive programme even without writing any entrance exam. But a candidate with fine arts course is not eligible for executive programme.

After graduation you do
1. Executive Programme
2. Professional Programme

To know more about CS click >>>Stages to become a Company Secretary.docx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?