12th November 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I make my career in Government Sector being an Anthropology student?

Hello,
I am doing B.A. in Anthropology. Its seems like interesting to study Anthropology. But I want to know that I can make my career in Government sector after this? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  2. How can I make a career in government sector after doing B.Com 2nd year correspondence from DU?
  3. Career in Anthropology? where can I take admission for anthropology course?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Information Technology) student?
  5. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Which subject should i choose to study Anthropology if secured 54% in 12th Science?
  7. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  8. How to make a career in networking sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which sector can I get a job after passing in IT field?
  10. What should I do after B.Com so as to get in Government Sector?
  11. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  12. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  13. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  14. What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  15. Which course should i do after 12th to make a career in tourism sector?
  16. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  17. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  18. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector?
15th November 2015, 07:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make my career in Government Sector being an Anthropology student?

As you have done bachelor's degree in Anthropology, you can apply for the various entrance exam that will help you to make career in government sector. The best exam for arts candidate is Civil Services exam for becoming IAS, IPS officer etc.

For this exam, any graduate is eligible. The age limit is 21-32 years for candidate of general category and upper age relaxation of three years applicable to candidates of reserved category and five years to SC/ST candidate.

In mains exam of this exam, you can take Anthropology as an optional subject for better performance as you have studied Anthropology as bachelor's degree level exam. You can also apply for the other exams like SSC CGL exam, banking entrance exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?