18th March 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th with 80%, now I am doing B.Tech with Mechanical
Engineering in 3rd year now. I want to make my career in government sector. Please tell me some good and reputed government service where I can apply for job?

Related Questions:
  1. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  2. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  4. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  5. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. What are the jobs in government sector after B.E ECE? How can i apply for the jobs?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  11. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for getting government job being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  14. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  17. List of different government jobs available in IT sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for government sector job in B.Tech chemical engineering? I am doing 3rd year chemical engineering in Erode
30th March 2015, 12:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Dear If you want to go to do a job in government sector first thing you have to select the type of field that is in either Technical or Banking or many other.If you are interested in Technical field you must write GATE or IES and should score top mark or rank.Then there is a possibility to enter in to the various PSU's like ONGC,BPCL,HPCL,NTPC,SAIL,GAIL,GENCO,TRANSCO,etc.,

Other than technical field you will have various job cadres like Civil's ,Bank Exams ,Staff Selection Commission, Postal Exams,Railways etc.,
31st March 2015, 12:05 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

As per your current qualification, you can apply for following government jobs offered by both central and state governments of India :

Since you have not completed your graduation yet then you can apply only for those jobs which requires only 12th passed qualification so such reputed government jobs are listed below :

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination : This examination is conducted every year by SSC for LDC and DEO post and all 12th passed candidates can apply whose age is between 18-27 years.

Indian Post Office - Postal and Sorting Assistant Examination : Conducted by various state level postal circles of India and candidate must have passed intermediate to apply for this examination and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years.

State Level Assistant Grade III examination : All those candidates having 12th passed and good knowledge of computer typing + basics are eligible to apply for this job and mostly this recruitment is conducted by Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Jharkhand state so you should keep in tough with official recruitment portal of these states and apply.

LDC - Lower Division Clerks level jobs in various government departments such as Archeology, high court, ministry of the state etc. on the basis of 12th class.

Police Constable Job : All 12th passed candidates can apply for Police Constable job and age should be between 18-30 years.

So there are many jobs for you and if you complete graduation then you will be eligible to apply for more jobs but you should apply for these jobs first and get idea what is asked and how to crack examination.

SSC MTS - Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Examination
8th April 2015, 04:31 PM
Ashwakh

After completion of B.tech in Mechanical branch , you can apply for different jobs in Government sector.

If you secure morethan 65% in B.tech , then you are eligible to apply for a post in the following companies .

Bsnl
Bhel
Iocl
Ntpc
Ongc
Drdo
Isro , etc...

~~ You can also apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce .
AFCAT - Airforce common admission test

The exam includes 3 branches . Namely ,
~ Technical branch
~ Flying branch
~ Ground duty branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?