14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA course after completion of Science stream with PCM subject?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Secondary Education in Science stream with PCM subjects. I am good in Mathematics and please tell me to the number - 7096328628.

14th August 2016, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA course after completion of Science stream with PCM subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my Secondary Education in Science stream with PCM subjects. I am good in Mathematics and please tell me to the number - 7096328628.
Yes, you can do BBA course after 12th standard with Science subject.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
14th August 2016, 07:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA course after completion of Science stream with PCM subject?

Yes, if you are interested in Business and in future want to pursue MBA or to join business it will better for you to pursue BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year course from any recognised university. The general eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% ( for some institutions ).

Most of universities conduct the entrance examination for the admission in course. So, as according to the institution of your choice visit its official website to get details.
14th August 2016, 08:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do BBA course after completion of 10+2 with PCM subjects. The basic eligibility for the program is a pass in +2 levels in any stream from any recognized board in India. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. The course is available in various colleges in India like

Christ University - Website Link
Manipal University - Website Link
Amity School of Business - Website Link
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies - Website Link
14th August 2016, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you should have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in BBA course on basis of your 12th standard. BBA course is related to Business field. The duration of BBA course is three years. Since, you have passed your 12th standard in Science stream with PCM subjects from a recognised board, you are eligible to pursue BBA course.
14th August 2016, 10:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and same is a professional bachelor degree course of three years which is gaining popularity in modern days as it takes same duration as a simple graduation but provide relatively more job opportunities.

Yes having completed your Class 12th with PCM you are eligible for pursuing BBA course if your aggregate in the same Class is at least 50% as for the same course the basic requirement is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Here I would also like to mention that few university do demand for English as main subject in the higher secondary school degree.

Also the minimum aggregate in qualification examination might get enhanced depending upon the standards of universities or many top universities conduct entrance examination for taking admission in the same course in their university. So for getting details about the admission procedure of your desired university you must log on its official link.
14th August 2016, 11:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

** As per my knowledge yes you can do BBA course after completion of Science stream with PCM subject.

** For BBA course candidate should have pass 12th class in any discipline with 45% from a recognized board.
15th August 2016, 12:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for BBA Course:

Yes, you are eligible to do BBA course after successful completion of 12th Class with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects. The basic educational qualification required is as follows..

>> The basic educational qualification required to pursue BBA course is "12th Class" or a Higher Secondary course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class is 50% marks.

>> Remember, any stream in 12th Class is allowed. So as you are done with 12th Class with PCM subjects I am sure you are certainly eligible to do BBA course.
15th August 2016, 01:01 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue in any of the desired stream.
You are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in BBA field.
You must have passed intermediate without any backlogs.
15th August 2016, 03:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in BBA course after completion of your 12th with science background, there is no such problem in it.

For that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the state and in some Institutes is conducted by the Institute itself.

After clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail a seat for BBA course from the prospective Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?