16th December 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc?

Respected Sir, I passed H.Sc 13 years ago and from last 14 years I am working with a Diamond Merchant. Now I want to continue with my studies and pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) so I want to know can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  2. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  3. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  5. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  6. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?
  8. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  10. Can computer science students study B.Arch?
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after 8 years of completing Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?
  13. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English from any University of Andhra Pradesh after completing Bachelor of Dental Surgery?
  16. How can I join M.Arch after pursuing IT engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course can I pursue after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy other than MPT? -- [New]
19th December 2016, 12:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc?

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course but not via regular mod of education but from open university as the maximum age required is set at 25 years of age.

Therefore, you can get admission in the course but via distance mode of education and not in regular mode.
23rd December 2016, 12:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I passed H.Sc 13 years ago and from last 14 years I am working with a Diamond Merchant. Now I want to continue with my studies and pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) so I want to know can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) but you can apply for distance education only.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?