9th March 2012, 03:34 PM
sirisha.yatam

Tips to join top companies along with previous years papers? I am pursue MCA 2nd year so how to prepare for attending the interviews?

i want job thats why i need some tips to job as well as top companies previous question papers iam persuing mca 2nd year how to prepare for attending the interviews.

Related Questions:
18th April 2013, 10:48 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Tips to join top companies along with previous years papers? I am pursue MCA 2nd year so how to prepare for attending the interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirisha.yatam View Post
i want job thats why i need some tips to job as well as top companies previous question papers iam persuing mca 2nd year how to prepare for attending the interviews.
Hi Sirisha,

First thing is You must have confidence on you.Then i am telling you the simple steps follow those steps ,You will definitely succeed
1) The resume should be precise, crisp and to the point & should be written by you.Read your resume before your going to attend an interview

2) Dress Code:- Make sure you’re in formal attire & well groomed. Avoid body odour, have a neat handkerchief in your pocket & don’t forget to wear a smile and carry your wits around you.

3) Body Language:- Maintain eye contact throughout the interview, keep your body flexible, sit upright in the chair, limit your hand movements.
Prepare for basic open-ended questions:- The interview is a process by which the interviewer can judge whether the job requirements and your profiles are both technically and personally aligned, so there is still a chance of the staple question “Tell me more about yourself?” The first question is the most important question and the appropriate answer to this will keep the rest of the interview live , so avoid too much of family , lead the answer to your area of strengths , avoid talking about how hard working and sincerity and honest you are , these are understood. Talk instead of how you can work in a team. Highlight persistence, ambition, execution, stability and growth through performance as your strengths.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?