24th April 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Sir/Madam,
I have just cleared my 10+2 and now I am willing to go for BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management). But I am confused that will I get job in future or not.
I also have interest in B.Sc in Computer Science so I want to ask you that which field will be much more beneficial for me in future?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  2. Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  3. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  6. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  7. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  8. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  9. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  10. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  13. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  14. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student? -- [New]
27th April 2015, 11:11 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?

See , it is always better to go for B.sc in computer science . It is because , with B.sc in computer science you will have plenty of Government jobs and private jobs.

But , with Bachelor in Hotel management , you may not get many job oppurtunities as with B.sc in computer science.

So , it is better to go for B.sc in computer science ratherthan Bachelor in Hotel managent.

~ After B.sc in computer sciences you can attend for the walkins in the IT Companies like ,

Tcs
Infosys
Wipro
Dell
Polaris
Syntel
Yahoo
Google
Hcl
Mind tree , etc.

for the post of Software engineer.

You shouldhave good command in any one of the Software courses like ,

c
c++
java
oracle
sap ( bo , bi , hana , bw , etc.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?