27th February 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?

Hello
I have completed 12th with commerce and got 80%.
I have finished my Bachelor of Commerce in Pondicherry University.
And I would like to know whether I am
eligible for doing M.C.A in Pondicherry university or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  2. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university
  3. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  4. Can I be eligible for Pondicherry University after scoring a general rank of 285 in MCA Pondicherry University and 70 rank in OBC?
  5. How to study in Pondicherry University?
  6. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in any university of Chennai without completing 12th Commerce?
  7. What is the procedure for B.Ed admission in Gwalior(MP) after completing BCA with 72%
  8. What is the procedure for application for Lateral Entry in MCA in Pondicherry University after completion of B.Sc Maths?
  9. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  10. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  11. Previous years papers for MCA Pondicherry University
  12. How may I get MCA question papers of Pondicherry university?
  13. What is the cutoff for MBBS admission this year? How many seats are available this year?
  14. Am I eligible for part time MCA after completing graduation in commerce? I want to do MCA
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed BBA?
  16. Institutes offering certification courses in banking through correspondence?
  17. List of MCI approved abroad PG and medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
28th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed 12th with commerce and got 80%.
I have finished my Bachelor of Commerce in Pondicherry University.
And I would like to know whether I am
eligible for doing M.C.A in Pondicherry university or not?
Sorry that you are not eligible for MCA through Pondicherry University after completing a Graduation in Commerce stream. It is mandatory that you should complete Graduation with Mathematics subject to be eligible for MCA course. Since, you belong from Commerce stream so you are not eligible for MCA.

Master of Computer Application (MCA) is an undergraduate course, having duration of 3 years. There so many reputed colleges which offers MCA course.

Applicants who have completed their graduation can apply for the MCA course. Applicants require a score of above 55% to get admission into a college. Also, they will need to write an admission test. It's mandatory that applicants must studied Mathematics subject in both the 12th standard and Graduation course.

There are so many Master degree courses are available for B.Com students. Once, you complete your B.Com course you can apply for the Master degree courses like,

-Master of Commerce (M.Com)
-Master of Arts (M.A)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Official website - www.pondiuni.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?