28th January 2018, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Can we change to another engineering college to another stream? How much would it cost?

I am in Bhartiya Vidyapeeth women's college of engineering. I want to take admission in another college as I am not able to get interest in E&TC. I want civil. I also want to know about fees when we change to another college.

29th January 2018, 12:09 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can we change to another engineering college to another stream? How much would it cost?

There is no fee charged if you wish to get admission in another college. In your case you want to change the entire stream, therefore, you will have to get admission in the prospective college from the very beginning of time.

You can however appear for JEE(Main) examination once again, or you can try for admission with your previous marks sheet as well.
14th February 2018, 09:01 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Can we change to another engineering college to another stream? How much would it cost?

Yes,You can change you college and stream after first year but you can go only to a college which is under the same university as your present college..Suppose If you want to go to some other colleges which is under another university then you should take NOC and migration certificate from the university..
More over some colleges will ask you to pay money..
18th February 2018, 06:21 PM
chikkykranthi619

Yes it is possible to move from one to college to another college irrespective of the university you belongs to. At present just you need to take the NO objective certificates from both the colleges and must not have any fees dues and also make sure that if you are moving to another university keep a copy of migration certificate along with all your original certificates.

But my suggestion is to stay back in the same branch and change the college if you prefer changing a college because you will not understand the concepts if you change to a new branch now and also your performance will may decrease gradually.
28th July 2022, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my polycet collage and course was it possible for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?