24th April 2011, 02:00 AM
kiruba89

Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?

Hi,
I have applied for Combined Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for admission to M.Tech Biotechnology Programme. I have mentioned in the application form as Engineering stream. But i want to take up the Life Science stream. Is it possible to change the stream? i really wanted to know this...Please help me..Because only a few days are more for the preparation.

25th July 2011, 09:52 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiruba89 View Post
Hi,
I have applied for Combined Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for admission to M.Tech Biotechnology Programme. I have mentioned in the application form as Engineering stream. But i want to take up the Life Science stream. Is it possible to change the stream? i really wanted to know this...Please help me..Because only a few days are more for the preparation.
no there is no such option to change the stream in form filled.
Phones: +91-11-26742676, 26742575, 26741557 Fax: 26742580
you can contact them on these number and can tell your problem for more details.
20th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I wants to join in kerala calicut university, but I choose JNU, delhi as my first option.. will i able to join in kerala if i get that entrance
24th February 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have applied for M.tech entrance(M.Tech/Ph.D. (MTCP)-157) and my application form no. is 566002.
I have committed some mistakes in my registration form regarding pass out year. I have already paid
the application fee. So, Please help me in this regard as soon as possible because the last date of submitting the application form is 21th march. Thanking you.

Nirmal jeet Singh
E-mail: [email protected]
24th February 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for M.tech entrance(M.Tech/Ph.D. (MTCP)-157) and my application form no. is 566002.
I have committed some mistakes in my registration form regarding pass out year. I have already paid
the application fee. So, Please help me in this regard as soon as possible. Thanking you.

E-mail: [email protected]
5th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i change 'are you student in any univ. At present' option wrongly i have choosen no but i want to write yes.
22nd March 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the mean of course code MTCP 157
8th March 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

In the application form of LIFE SCIENCE for Msc there are other two preferences also like ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE and MOLECULEAR MEDICINE and while filling I've choosen 3 but i now i want to choose only 1 that is LIFE SCIENCE only .
Please suggest how should i remove the other 2 preferences and that's why yet i haven't done payment.
Kindly help me to edit the application form of life science.
18th March 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know meaning of MTCP n SCSP...cause i need to put up prefrence,confused which one shud i give as 1st preference????in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?