24th April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Which college or university offers bachelor in Law for graduate in West Bengal?

I am a student of calcutta university in graduation course.but this year i would complete my graduation.and then i want to admit a law college coursre after graduation in west bengal..

3rd May 2014, 10:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college or university offers bachelor in Law for graduate in West Bengal?

There are many colleges in West Bengal which provides you Law course and i think it is a good course if you have interest in this field. You have to choose that field in which you have interest after graduation this course is 3 years course.

And it has good scope if you want to do it otherwise if you want to do just time pass then this course is nothing for you.

Any ways here are some best colleges or universities in West Bengal:

Department of Law, University of Calcutta, Kolkata
West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Jalpaiguri Law College, Jalpaiguri,
Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College, Kolkata
South Calcutta Law College
Surendranath Law College, Kolkata
Bengal Law College, Shantiniketan
Snehangshu Kanta Acharya Institute of law, Kalyani
Bimal Chandra College of Law, Murshidabad
Midnapore Law College, Midnapore,
Department of Law, University of Burdwan, Burdwan
Hooghly Mohsin College, Hooghly,

All are best institutes or universities and all are affiliated or recognized universities so you can apply for any of the college for the Law. And do hard work for became a good and best lawyer and for this you have to make a sharp minded person.
It has good scopes if you want to get that.
28th March 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college or university offers bachelor in Law for graduate in West Bengal?

In jalpaiguri law college what type of exam process semester or yearly in three year degree course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?