27th February 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation course at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata having three year gap between 12th and graduation? Syllabus and sample papers for the same?

I want to study B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata but I have studied graduation after three years gap from 12th. Is there any chance to get admission? Syllabus and sample papers for entrance exam of that course?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  2. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  3. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  4. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is best to pursue from St Xaviers College - Animation or Multimedia?
  6. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  7. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  8. Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?
  9. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  10. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  11. Can I do M.A in English after completing Bsc. in Animation and Multimedia?
  12. Best colleges for doing Animation after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. How to do masters degree in 2D animation?
  14. Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?
  15. How to prepare for CEED exam? I am a last year student of BSc Animation and Multimedia Graphics from YCMOU University
  16. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  17. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  18. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
29th April 2023, 03:06 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get admission in B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation course at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata having three year gap between 12th and graduation? Syllabus and sample papers for the same?

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata is one of the top colleges in India, and admission to the B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation course is highly competitive. Having a three-year gap between 12th and graduation may not affect your chances of getting admission as long as you meet the other eligibility criteria, such as having the required minimum percentage in your 12th standard examination and fulfilling any additional admission requirements set by the college.

The college's admission process for the B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation course typically includes a combination of merit-based selection and entrance test performance. The selection process is highly competitive, and admission is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam, followed by a personal interview.

As for the syllabus of the B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation course at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, it typically covers a range of topics related to multimedia and animation, such as digital graphics, 3D animation, sound design, web development, and game design. The course is designed to provide students with hands-on training in multimedia tools and software, as well as develop their creative and technical skills in animation and digital media. Students may also have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and collaborate with industry professionals as part of their coursework.

It is advisable to check the official website of St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for detailed information on the admission process, eligibility criteria, and course syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?